Sunday 21 September 2014

Victory Roll Hair Tutorial


So I've been asked a few times how I do my hair and if I could do a video. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing my hair, but did I ever think it was tutorial worthy? No. But I'm sure everyone else who does them thinks the same! I was also a bit nervous as I'm not someone who loves being on camera.

But I kept getting more requests and got more confident with showing my hair so thought 'sod it, why not?' I did this in my room as it has really good natural light but I could do with a proper lamp of some sort. This is also why the camera shakes a bit in places as it's balanced on a square ottoman I have now placed on my mattress. 

It's not a very long tutorial but this is pretty much how long it takes me to do my hair in the morning before work, I do it so much it's never usually longer than this unless I completely muck it up.

I will be posting some more but as this is my standard look I thought I'd go for this one first. Let me know what you think!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment,
I love to hear your feedback! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...