Monday 6 October 2014

Get Your Rockabilly from Rockafrilly!


I'm really loving Instagram shopping at the moment, I can't remember the last time I found a piece of jewellery in a high street store. Recently, everything I've bought I've found through various hashtags online and through others posts and I absolutely love them. I've bought from all over the world and I'll start showing you them over a few posts.

My favourite British online store is Rockafrilly, pinup and rockabilly jewellery galore, if you like a hint of the dark side too then you won't leave that site with a full cart. 

Here's just a few things I've bought from them recently. 









I also have some more on the way! 

I love that you can communicate through Instagram so easily, and all of their stuff is gorgeous so I regularly find myself having a browse on there. The prices are very reasonable and the delivery is pretty quick so you never have to wait too long either which is always a bonus and the packaging makes you feel like you're opening presents...which you are really. They also ship internationally!


Check out their website they do so much beautiful stuff, brooches, necklaces, earrings, hair accessories, bracelets, cufflinks and so much more.

Follow me on Instagram here!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment,
I love to hear your feedback! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...