Saturday 13 November 2010

Fizzy Lemon and Cola Pastry Tart

When buying the latest copy of Company magazine I never expected to find a recipe that got me really excited. Right in the back with a little recipe by Gizzi Erskine's new cookery book "Kitchen Magic" which amazing recipes she tries to combine some of her favourite things she likes to eat. Hence the lemon and cola tart as she remembers the lemon being super tart and lemony and drinking a glass of fizzy coke with it.

She's spruced this classic lemon tart recipe up with cola replacing water in the pastry and popping candy sprinkled on the top of the lemon. It sounds absolutely mad but is fantastic.

I have now also decided I would love to make a baking book one day so this has given me great inspiration to combine two of my favourite things, writing and food! yum yum Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment,
I love to hear your feedback! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...