Sunday 21 November 2010

Inside My Cookbook!

I was given this by one of my best friends during University. I wasn't as culinary obsessed then as I am now, but I still wanted it as soon as I saw it. So on our very own pre-Christmas Day, My friend, Taz, bought me this! I vowed to fill it by the end of the year...which of course I didn't! But I'm certainly having a good go now.

Inside she added a few of her own illustrations of my favourite men/chefs such as Jack Black and Gordon Ramsey. She even added a few recipes, some hand written and some from magazines we loved. They are still in here to this day and I'll never get rid of them.

I love that this book is a binder that I can add to, and take pages out of as so many are ring-binders and you're stuck with whatever you put in there.

So for all of my own recipes that feature in this book, I have Taz to thank for as she really helped start it off...I now think I need to buy more page inserts as I've nearly run out!

And if you love it, you can buy this book in different styles from Paperchase. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment,
I love to hear your feedback! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...